As a Pinterest lover and marketer, there’s a question that always pops into my head whenever I meet a small business owner.
“Are you on Pinterest?”
And when I get a negative answer, that’s where I make it my personal mission to explain what they’re missing out on!
It first started in 2010 as an eCommerce site. But, they noticed that people were mainly saving items, rather than purchasing.
People were getting inspired as they explored the tool and it got global attention in a very fast way.
As a visual search engine, Pinterest is usually ‘taken for granted. Only a few people know all Pinterest’s real stats and the power of this social network when it comes to using SEO correctly.
For some, Pinterest is just an inspirational and DIY virtual guide. But, for me and multiple other marketers, it’s a gold mine.
If you’re new to Pinterest, here’s a list of useful resources to quick jump to incredible results in a short time:
Pinterest Business – Learn how you can share unique Pin ideas and how to properly advertise your work, organically or by promoting.
Pinterest Partners – Find out of all tools that Pinterest itself highly recommends if you want to strategize your efforts and view results.
Among all the tools that you’ll see on the Pinterest Partners dashboard, I have a suggestion that truly helps me grow my website clicks.
I use a social media management tool called Publer and it is easy, affordable, and extremely intuitive to use.
You can use my link to be quickly redirected to Publer and keep in mind that it also has a FREE plan.
Why do I use Publer for my Pinterest account?
- It allows me to schedule up to 500 Pins at once using a CSV file.
- I can schedule, recycle, and reuse Pinterest Pins anytime with a single click.
- Auto-share Pins and help posts cross-promote to get more impressions, views, and clicks.
- I can design photos and videos using their Canva and VistaCreate apps – right within Publer!
- Pin anything on the internet by using their Browser Extensions (I’m currently using Chrome).
- I can preview and visualize the Pin and make any changes if needed.
- Store all media (photos and videos) on the Media Library and save some storage from my laptop.
- I can analyze my Pinterest account and Pins performance and I can download a PDF file with the whole information!
This tool is perfect for me and my clients!
Top trending topics as of June 2022 on Pinterest:
Here are 10 more stats that might help you understand how powerful Pinterest is and why you should join it today:
Disclaimer: All stats listed below have their respective source linked. None of the stats below are copyright of Josei.
- 43.43% of US residents use Pinterest daily.
- 77.1% of users are female.
- 85% of Pinners use the mobile app.
- There are over 240 billion ideas that have been saved.
- 85% of weekly Pinners have bought something based on Pins they see from brands.
- 2 in 3 people say that the inspiration phase is influential in determining what to buy.
- 49% of US internet users with a HH income of $100K+.
- 91% of people say that Pinterest is a place of positivity.
- Pinners are 55% more likely to purchase a brand or product after seeing a Pinterest video than videos on other platforms.
- Germany is the second-largest market for Pinterest users, with 17.5 million users.
To learn more Pinterest stats, feel free to leave a comment below.
In case you missed: